09 October 2012

MATUNUCK SURFING - Rhode Island, Merri and I were surfing the other day and we noticed a father playing with his two young boys in what looked like a real fun surf adventure. They were so excited to catch waves so we handed them a WAX BUDDY. They had this incredible smile from ear to ear on their face when they saw the BUDDY. To me, this is why I designed the WAX BUDDY. Luke Sr., Luke Jr. and Samson and Rocco from Ct., THANKS FOR BEING SO EXCITED. You made my day.




Young Luke (8 yrs old) ripping it up
I wanted to blow the photo up larger but it was taken with my I- Phone







Even younger Samson (6 yrs old)  ripping it up 
I wanted to blow the photo up larger but it was taken with my I- Phone






Luke Jr. , Luke Sr. and Sam 












LUKE with the WAX BUDDY









SAMSON giving the Hawaiian Chakra with the BUDDY







Rocco (4 yrs old) started surfing on land first (in the Barrel)







LUKE Sr. with Plenty of STOKE.
He was fantastic with his boys
and they all seem to have a blast.  






No comments:

Post a Comment